Another exotic Egypt made superyacht that you can cross an ocean with…
Debirs 85 RPH LX. More than 25 years of experience in production of high-performance luxury and race vessels has been invested in building and constructing this luxury yacht.Debirs 85 RPH LX yacht is 26 meters (85 feet) long and is a project of Italian architect in cooperation with experts from aviation, which explains its elongated body and slender, neat figure, functionality and quality of build.
Very soon after the first ship is built, it quickly acquired international recognizance and it Debirs 85 RPH LX has been proclaimed as one of the top 5 best designed superyachts in the world.
Elegant interior of this relatively compact yacht, but wide and spacious interior can be chosen in dark colored wood – “Elegance Interior” or light colored wood – “Modern Interior”, depending on the wish of the new owner. Speaking about the customers, the people behind Debirs Yachts will do anything to please the future owner and deliver him a complete package, with no further desires. They are based in Alexandria, Egypt.
Main saloon is visually very open and bright, with abundance of natural light and includes a bar and a galley (kitchen), as well as comfort suite and easy chairs for accommodation of bigger number of guests. There is one more saloon forward, which features harmonically adjusted part for family gathering and relaxing, home theater system for multimedia needs. Owner’s office is just next to it. Cabins for the crew are completely separated from those for the guests and owner.
• Length overall (LOA): 26 m (85 ft)
• Beam overall (BOA): 6.03 m (19.78 ft)
• Draft at full load (from base line): 1.16 m (3.81 ft)
• Full load displacement: 72 t.
• Fuel capacity: 7,750 lt. (2,047 gal.)
• Fresh water capacity: 1,300 lt. (343.40 gal)
• Generator: 2 x 27 KWA
• Engines: 2 x 1,360 HP, MTU
* Cruising speed 23 knots
* Maximum speed 28 knots (+/-5%)
• Cabins: 4 + Crew
• Berths: 8 + Crew
• Head Compartments: 4 + Crew (Contemporary Layout)
• Building Material: GRP
• Yacht Design: De Birs Yachts / Barilani
• Naval Architecture: De Birs Yachts / Arrabito NA
• Engineering: De Birs Yachts / Arrabito NA
• Interior Design: H2
• Builder: De Birs Yachts
Youtube video of Debirs 85 RPH LX available here:
More info at:
See the rest of the gallery below: